Are you looking for a fun (side) job where you can start immediately without experience? Would you like to make sure that only the best pizzas leave our kitchen? Then become a pizza maker at Domino's! Don't worry, we will teach you everything you need to know to make a real pizza. Together with a motivated and enthusiastic team, we are going to make you feel at home with us right away.
What will you be doing?
As a pizza maker you will be preparing pizzas and other products, but that is not all. The following activities are also your responsibility:
- Taking and entering orders.
- Taking pizzas out of the oven, as well as cutting and packaging them.
- Handing over orders and settling the bill with the customer.
At times it is hard work, and we call that the 'rush'. This is usually around dinner time. Then you keep the peace and an overview. Together with your team you ensure that the quality is maintained, and the customers are served quickly and in a friendly way. It may also happen that you have to deliver the order. When it is quieter you take on all the work needed to keep the store as neat and structured as possible. You take care of the supply, clean up, and keep everything clean. Super varied!
Who are you?
As a pizza maker at Domino's you think it's very important to make customers happy with our fantastic pizzas. You are customer friendly and always make sure the customer leaves the store with a big smile. You value top quality and are not satisfied with less. Working during the 'rush' sounds to you like an extra challenge that you would like to take on. To ensure that everything runs smoothly, you communicate well with the rest of the team, so that together you ensure an excellent result.
Furthermore, you are:
What can we offer you?
- At least 16 years old;
- Motivated, energetic, and you like to work in a passionate team;
- Flexible, including in the evenings and weekends;
- A real pizza lover!
- And most importantly: you fit into our Domino's culture: "Sell more pizza, have more fun!"
- A nice hourly wage.
- A lot of flexibility to combine your job with your study and/or hobbies. This way you have enough time to do fun things with your well-deserved salary.
- Employee discount on our delicious pizzas.
- Career opportunities. Domino's is growing fast, very fast, and that offers you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further. Especially if you are a go-getter and know how to surprise customers with your excellent service. Together with your manager, use your talent in search of opportunities and who knows, you might make great strides within our international organization. Take a look at all the possibilities: training courses
Great! We would like to receive your details, which you can send by clicking on the button 'Apply Now'.