Product Owner Intern
Product Owner Intern
Domino's Pizza is the largest pizza delivery and takeaway company in the world. Our expertise and passion for making and delivering fresh hot pizzas has won us numerous awards, but more than that we have the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
The first Domino's Pizza store opened in 1960 in the state of Michigan in the United States. The success was so great that the company has since grown into a brand selling pizza in 90+ countries with more than 18,000 stores. The franchise formula has been established in the Netherlands since 1989 and now has 330+ stores.
We are looking for a Product Owner Intern to join our Global IT Engineering team in Europe! You will be working with our amazing Product Owners and Business Analysts in determining and streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the product. In addition, you will dive into analyses and reporting that will help shape direction and vision moving forward and you will align with stakeholders to keep them involved and to manage their expectations.
This internship is great for candidates studying Business IT & Management, HBO-ICT or Information Science. We offer a valuable and educational internship within an international, informal and fast-growing environment.
- Assist the team with reviewing, accepting, and prioritising feedback and new requirements from project stakeholders
- Assist with determining acceptance criteria from project stakeholders and effectively communicating to the development team
- Gather feedback from operators on new product implementations
- Work with team members to ensure requirements, pain points, hidden needs, and expected outcomes are adequately documented
- Software engineering basics
- Analytical and Detail oriented
- Self-driven highly motivated, and passionate about pizza
- Willing to learn
- Pro-active and flexible (you view problems as challenges)
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Good to know:
- You have at least 5 months of availability
- You are currently enrolled in a recognized University/Hogeschool
- If you do not study within the Netherlands, an EU memberschip is required
- You must live in the Netherlands during the duration of your internship (although working from abroad is permitted)
- Compensation is €350 p.m. based on 40 hours/5 days a week.
Send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org